Are you hoping to visit Walt Disney World this year? Would you like some help with the grunt work – making ADRs, reserving the Magical Express, and/or booking your resort? Our sponsor this Winter is “Mouse”cation and we’d like to recommend their services to you! Tabitha Woodard is the owner of Mousecation and she’s always eager to help the next family interested in booking a Disney Vacation. Whether it’s a vacation to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, a Disney Cruise or even an Adventure by Disney… Tabitha can and will get the trip booked for you, plus take care of any little extra add-ons you wish to have. And she does this all for FREE! You pay her exactly what you would pay Disney – there are no hidden fees added on.
Earlier this month, Disney released a new discount for most vacations taken February through June. Not only are there discounts on Resorts, but for the first time ever, Disney is also throwing in discounted tickets when you buy a 4 day (or more) ticket! Here are the discounts being offered on select Disney Resorts:
- Save 15% on the Art of Animation Family Suites – (No Discounts on Little Mermaid rooms.)
- Save 20% on these Value resorts – All Star resorts and Pop Century
- Save 25% on these Moderate resorts – Coronado Springs, Caribbean, RIVERSIDE, and The Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Save 20% on these Deluxe Resorts – Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Contemporary
- Save 30% on these Deluxe Resorts – Yacht & Beach Club, Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom (standard view)
- Save 20% on Wilderness Lodge Deluxe Villas
- Save 30% on these Deluxe Villas – Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk and Beach Club
Book by March 7, 2013, for travel Feb. 18 – March 23, 2013. Or book by March 31, 2013, for travel April 2 – June 14, 2013.
So, contact Tabitha today! She’ll help you find the best deal for you and your family, take care of the nitty gritty booking details, and leave you to have all of the fun! You may find Tabitha’s contact information on her website or facebook page.